Skate Park Rules
- Respect others, and share the space - everyone has the right to have fun here.
- Always ride to your ability and do not attempt tricks beyond your skill level.
- All Participants must complete and sign a wavier before they enter the park.
- All Participants must wear a helmet and closed toe shoes while riding.
- All lesson Participants aged 12 and under must wear knee and elbow pads.
- All Participants and attendees must follow instructions from Al’s Skate Co Staff at all times.
- Any damage observed to the Skate Park MUST be reported to Al’s Skate Co Staff immediately.
- Any accident or injury MUST be reported to Al’s Skate Co staff immediately.
- No sliding, running, climbing etc. on ramps.
- Participants are not to deliberately drop in on or “snake” another participant on the course.
- Participants are not to attempt any tricks that would endanger other participants, staff or spectators.
- All scooters must have Bar-Ends to protect the ramps, themselves and other participants.
- Profanity and abusive behaviour towards other participants, staff or spectators will not be tolerated.
- NO bullying will be tolerated in the park – towards anyone.
- No food, drinks or glass containers of any kind are to be taken into the park.
- No Alcohol, or illegal substances are permitted on the premises. Smoking is prohibited inside the park.
- No tagging, graffiti, placement of stickers or littering will be tolerated in the Park.
- Causing deliberate damage to the ramps, or causing damage through any non-riding related activity (throwing skateboards / scooters in anger) will not be tolerated and the participant will be liable to repair the damage.
- You are responsible for the safety of your own property at all times within the park. We are in no way responsible for loss and/or damage to skateboards, scooters or any other property.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK (NO REFUND OFFERED) AND REPEATED BREACHES MAY RESULT IN BANS FROM AL'S SKATE CO AND ANY OF OUR AFFILIATED EVENTS.
FREQUENTLY QUESTIONS ASKED
- * At Al’s Skate Co Pty Ltd we are dedicated to keeping your information and details secure and private.
- * We use your information for your event entries, orders, bookings, confirmations and to keep you informed and updated with relevant information. From time to time, we may share your basic participation data (name, age, gender and/or what you ride (i.e. skateboard, scooter, bike etc.)) with our trusted third parties and event partners for the purposes of, but not limited to, reporting event results, reporting to funding bodies and event evaluation.
- * Please keep your personal information up-to date to ensure the best possible communication.
- * Throughout our events there will be filming and photography, please advise on your waiver or at that the event if you do not wish for imagery of you or your child to be used for business and marketing purposes (which include event partners).
DisclaimerWhilst we will take all care and make all efforts to keep your information private, we will not be held legally responsible for any breach as the information may be divulged to other parties by methods which are beyond our reasonable control.